The Founder of MMS Institute, LLC is New York Times #1 Best Selling author Cherie Carter-Scott, Ph.D.; she has been coaching change successfully since 1974. Dr. Carter-Scott is an international author, entrepreneur, consultant, lecturer, teacher/trainer, talk-show host, and seminar leader. Her company, Motivation Management Service Institute, LLC. (MMS), has reached millions of people worldwide. Dr. Carter-Scott's Fortune 500 corporate clients include: AMI, FMC, American Express, IBM, GTE, State Farm Insurance, AMI, SGI, Burger King, and Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.
- If Life is a Game, These are The Rules is used as a text in 100 universities and colleges throughout the US.
- If High School is a Game, These are How to Break the Rules has been adopted by 50 schools throughout the US.
- Patented a garment for women to eliminate body fluids without disrobing.
- Created and designed a life management system.
- Coined the word Negaholics (after her book about overcoming Negativity)
- Was one of the first women entrepreneurs to start her own consulting business in 1974.
- Designed the curriculum for the first Coachs Training program in 1976.
- Her books are published in 40 countries
- Created Inner View, A Woman's Daily Journal to help women track the causes and effects of the ups and downs of life.
- Is founder of The MMS Institute, an organization that supports individuals and organizations in making dreams come true.
- She received her Ph.D. from The Fielding Institute in Santa Barbara. Her dissertation was on the relationship between customer satisfaction and employee satisfaction.
- She is an instrument rated private pilot, and PADI certified scuba diver.
Dr. Carter-Scott has promoted her books across the world, including appearances on several national programs, such as The Oprah Winfrey Show, Leeza, CNN, Ananda Lewis, Iyanla, The Other Half, Montel, Jenny Jones, Sally Jesse Raphael, Politically Incorrect, The Today Show, OReilly, and over 400 television and radio talk shows worldwide. Her New York Times #1 Best Selling book, If Life is a Game, These are the Rules: The Ten Rules for Being Human has been published in 30 countries. Her books in the Game Rules series include If Love is a Game, These are the Rules, If Success is a Game, These are the Rules and If High School Game, Heres How to Break the Rules: A Cutting Edge Guide to Becoming Yourself. In addition, If Life is a Game, These are the Stories. Dr. Carter-Scott is the author of 10 books; her other published work includes: Negaholics: How To Overcome Negativity and Turn Your Life Around, which has sold over 100,000 copies, The Corporate Negaholic: How to Successfully Deal with Negative Employees, Managers and Corporations, in addition to two self-published books: The New Species: The Evolution of the Human Being and The Inner View: A Womans Daily Journal. She lives between Nevada, Santa Barbara, Thailand and The Netherlands with her husband.
#1 New York Times
Best Selling Book
in over 40 Languages
for More Books